Friday, February 22, 2013

goal. get tan.

Every time I talk to a certain BFF of mine after having spent a day at the beach or pool she always "You must be glowing with your Miami tan."
 Uh huh. No way. Not even close. I wish.


We have lived here for over 3 months... and I'm not even sure there is a tan line on my body yet. It's not like I'm not going out in the sun. I am. But I'm also wearing SPF 350 (does that even exists?) and lathering every 20 minutes. I also use self tanner but sometimes I'm too lazy to apply. I'm pretty confident I am one of the whitest people here. I look like a permanent tourist. 

I have a little less than 3 months left and I am determined to leave here with a tan. 
Don't worry Mom, I will still wear my SPF. I'm no dummy.

kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdу! I simply wish tο offeг уοu a big thumbs up for your gгеat info
you have here on this ρost. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Stop by my blog post; lose weight