Wednesday, January 2, 2013

An update.

We are back in Miami, back to the sunshine, back to shorts, but we are missing our family. 

Our Christmas was great. It was so insane, but that's what made it so much fun. My brother in Virginia was there with his family, we haven't all been together for Christmas for 5 years! So it was so much fun to be able to hang with his kids and see how excited they were for Christmas! 

We were going back and forth to Marshall's family but thankful that we are able to spend time with both families when we go back home.

 Marshall also had 3 residency interviews while we were home. Which were also all over the place, so lots of driving. His interviews went great and we are excited to know in March where we might be for the next year. It is a matching system (a lot like sorority rush) and so we are praying for a clear answer on what we should do. 

Marshall and my dad both had birthdays so we celebrated them! December babies never want to do anything for their birthday!

After Christmas my parents house got crazy. In the best possible way. My Aunt Nancy, who we lived with in Phoenix, has 4 daughters. They all are married and have an average of 2.5 kids. They all live all over the world, and don't get very many chances to all be together. So we had a reunion at my parents house. At one point, with both of my brother's kids, there were 13 kids under the age of 6!!! Plus all the adults. Marshall and I are the only ones without kids! Every meal time was like Home Alone. So crazy, but so much fun!

I realized that I didn't take as many pictures throughout the week as I normally do. I think there was just so much happening and so many kids to watch that I forgot to take pictures. Bummer. I missed a lot of sweet moments between all the cousins.

I'll post pictures from the whole week (once I upload them all) but for now I'll leave you with before Christmas pictures! 

Next time. Christmas.

kisses.

No comments: