Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving in Miami.

This Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to spend it with family and 80 degree weather. 
My cousin/teeth twin lives in Jacksonville with her husband and their adorable 7 month old babe, so they drove down to see us!
I am loving being so close to them. I'm hoping there are many more weekend visits in the future,

 We also had friends over from Marshall's work/school. We only have 6 chairs, so it's a good thing we don't know anyone else.
All in all I would say the meal was a success. 
I've never cooked a turkey, and wasn't really feeling this as the first time. So I ordered a cooked turkey, heated it up and BAM. Thanksgiving.

I also had the best table cloth full of turkeys and tic tac toe boards to color all over.
It. Was. Awesome. And is still on our table.

p.s. Marshall and I took no pictures together. Fail. I promise he was there.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

kisses.

No comments: