Thursday, November 8, 2012

See ya!

My last week in Philly....

Not pictured: Me sitting under a blanket with my sweats on and not leaving the house for days at a time.


*No milk at Target thanks to Sandy
*Our favorite fancy authentic Chinese resturant. We would fly back here just for that food!
*Hanging out with our old roommate from Denver one last time before leaving!
*Hanging out with my girls at our happy hour bar in our resturant. I'm going to miss them the most! They took care of me and loved on me!
*Hanging out with Marshall's low vision friends!

We are about to load the car and get on the road, so I should end this now.

p.s. Also not pictured.. THE SNOW from yesterday. Ugh!

I'll see you in MIAMI!!

kisses.

1 comment:

Sami said...

Good luck on the roadtrip! Can't wait for the Kardashian stalking stories to come :)