Friday, November 2, 2012

it's back just in time to leave.

WE HAVE INTERNET AND TV BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Now that I got that out of my system...

WE MOVE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!

Soon we will be living here!
Well ya know, tucked into the suburbs of a gated community. But still... the beach!

My first order of business when I arrive...
Find THEM!!!
Assuming they are still there, please Kardashians... still be there. I need you to be. We could be friends...
I found an article that gives me a clue of where they might be living. AND IT'S A MILE FROM ME!!! Oh please be true.

In other news... 

If anyone knows of a good church in Miami we need one.
Also friends, I need friends too.  Oh and a job.

kisses.

4 comments:

Sami said...

Fun!! I didn't know you were moving to Miami.. that's awesome! You HAVE TO stalk the Kardashians haha that is awesome :)

Robyn said...

did you not just move...? well-you seem exctited about the change-great. hope you settle in quickly-a good church will help with that.

Unknown said...

Good luck in assimilating to your new community! It looks beautiful!

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That's so wonderful! I hope your move goes well! :)