Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wedding Weekend # 1.

The wedding is over and considering how I'm trying to recover from all the fun, I can't imagine the bride and groom right now! I took over 350 pictures so instead of one giant post, I think I'm going to break it up.

First things first, we had to rehearse the wedding! So we all gathered at the church and then hit up the dinner at a fun local BBQ joint!
The food was tasty and the company was great. 
Fun meal #1 celebrating the couple!

We tried to go to bed early because we woke up and had a delicious bridesmaid brunch.
Kori gave us hot little robes and of course we had to wear them in the restaurant!

Next up, getting ready and pre-walk down the aisle partying!

kisses.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

spencer wore cathy's dress one time on PLL.

Cathy said...

I love that you knew that! I stalked the dress every Tuesday for months waiting for it to go on sale. Then the day I purchased it, it was on PLL. It was an obvious sign from the PLL heavens!

Ashley said...

i HAVE to know where your boots are from?! i have been searching high and lo for a pair just like them!!

and i love them paired with that yellow skirt - total perfection!