Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thunder Up!




OKC Thunder basketball has been occupying my thoughts and TV lately.


The boys and I (my husband and our roommate) have been staying up late, cheering loud and yelling "OKC" out the window. We live in a more older person retirement neighborhood, so we want to be loud so they can hear the THUNDERRRR!


I wish I were in Oklahoma right now experiencing the excitement of making it to the NBA finals!


(The boys and I also can't stop singing this song about Harden, Durant, and Westbrook, but also about each other... okay maybe that's just me singing about us...)

So proud of our great state!
Can't wait to watch The Thunder play in the finals!
Our goal is to get a noise complaint.

kisses.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

i don't think that pizza rolls picture will ever stop being funny to me.