Wednesday, April 4, 2012

this friday.

Easter weekend we are heading down to Tucson to see my Aunt Debbie and cousins, and to get some good quality Matthew and Candace time in.

But before we do that on Saturday, our Friday is already looking promising. Thanks to good Friday, Marshall doesn't have work. So we are crossing a few things off of our list.

#1. Storage Auction.
Yes. Like the TV show. Minus the cameras.
Marshall has always wanted to go to a storage auction, not to actually buy the unit, but to see the magic happen. We finally looked into going to one and there is one in our area on Friday! Meant to be. I'm hoping it will be hilarious and awesome. If it's lame, I'm going to be so mad I got out of bed for that.

#2. Trampoline Park.
A few months ago we found a Groupon for a tramp park in Phoenix. I had never heard of such a place, apparently they are all over. Complete with wall-to-wall tramps, foam pits, and dodgeball courts. We have actually scheduled this tramp outing with some friends a few times, but always had to cancel. So I'm really hoping it happens this time.


If all goes well, this weekend could be one heck of a weekend.

kisses.

4 comments:

Hannah Lesley said...

I really love your use of "tramp."

Wish you were in Denver to hang and tramp it up!

Heidi said...

Hannah- I've been saying "tramp" a lot this week....

Ashley said...

Girl i JUST went to a trampoline park like a month ago and it was a BLAST!!! Wear workout clothes though! You will burn up in jeans!!

have fun!

Heidi said...

Ashley- I saw that!! It made me more pumped for our adventure!