Monday, April 30, 2012

#photoadayAPRIL

Somehow another month has come and gone which means another Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge. I tried to keep up this month.

If you don't follow me on Instagram (heidireeves) or Twitter (heidireeves) then you probably haven't seen these pics. And if you don't follow me you probably should. Because generally I post awesome stuff. Kidding. They are usually lame. 


 your reflection, colour, mail, someone who makes you happy


 tiny, lunch, inside your wallet, younger you


 cold, where you ate breakfast, stairs, something you found


how you feel today, flower, something you don't like, bottle


last thing you bought, vegetable, something you're grateful for, looking down


somewhere you went, 1pm, circle, something that makes you sad


There is a Photo A Day May.... but my May is out of control busy, so I'm not really committing myself to that...... or so I'm saying....


kisses.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love younger you. Precious.

Valerie said...

1. I like how you lunch was pancakes.
2. It's weird that I remember younger you from when I was younger me, and now we're friends!
3. I love your spin class pic.