Thursday, January 5, 2012

OK to PA

Our time in Oklahoma has come to an end, for now.
Back to Philadelphia, for 3 whole weeks, and then we drive across the country for our next adventure.

Before I end this post, let me share with you what Marshall and I saw while we were in the St. Louis airport.
 Yes, that is a giant check that just came off a flight from Las Vegas.

I told Marshall and I needed a picture and he encouraged me to do so.
Not only is a giant check hilarious to see in real life, in an airport it is even better.
And for winning the World Series of Beer Pong has to be the best.
Winning $50,000 as beer pong champs.... it leaves me speechless.
How does one even get to such a prestige level? 
They weren't on our next flight, so I never had my questions answered.

Something to ponder.

kisses.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is amazing! getting paid the big bucks to drink??!!