Wednesday, October 19, 2011

leftovers make pizza!

Does anyone else make way too much spaghetti sauce intentionally? I can only handle so many spaghetti meals in one week, and our freezer is way too small to freeze hardly anything. 

So this is what we end up doing with our leftover sauce.

It's a pizza!

This sauce was extra meaty ("soooo meaty" The Soup anyone?) so we shall call this our Meat Lovers Pizza. Ya know... cause we're lovers and its a meat pizza...
Lame, okay.

After melting and crisping it all together, we have ourselves our leftover meal.

Add a GIANT side of ranch and a glass of wine and it's better than another meal of spaghetti.

Why have my last 2 posts been about cooking? Who am I? This isn't me.
I just have literally nothing else to post and I don't want to lose my 2 followers, my mom and dad.

kisses.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes/loves ranch with my pizza! I'll have to keep this idea in mind for later thing week.

Cathy said...

Three followers, you skank! Don't forget about me!!!

Kara Pyo said...

yeah! what about me?? also, that side of ranch looks so good. I almost licked my screen.

Valerie said...

Okay, you have way more than 2 loyal followers, obviously! Ranch with pizza - that's my Oklahoma girl!

Lo said...

This looks so super tasty! mmm! I am a big fan of pizza! I love making mine with goat cheese and artichokes! :) -Lo