Wednesday, September 28, 2011

who am i??

I have a confession.

Never did I think I would do this. I did the unthinkable.

I joined a gym.
I know. I'm still a little in shock too.

One time I went to the gym with Cathy. She worked out. I sat on the floor and watched TV.

But I'm getting a little bit stir crazy.
Some days, I don't ever go outside, I don't ever have human contact with anyone but my husband (his human contact is the best if you know what I mean... wink wink).

So, I decided to get a gym membership.
I'm still a little bit nervous about all this. It's a big step in my life. I hope I don't look like a clown on the machines. I don't even know how to work the machines.

But, I'm growing up. It's time I learned.

I also hope I learn to do these moves.

kisses.

1 comment:

Emily said...

holy macaroni, that kid's face....