Thursday, September 22, 2011

delayed flight = 3 less hours together

The parentals have arrived! I didn't blog while they were here, so I'm back dating all these posts. Because I'm OCD and I like to keep things in order.

Let me start by saying that it rained and rained and was SO humid while they were here that it was hard to have a great hair day here. Therefor, I am lacking in photos in some areas.

After picking them up from the airport, walking around the hood we headed to dinner to one of the local restaurants in Fishtown, Johnny Brenda's.
We drank some, ate some, and enjoyed the company.

Dad found a 3 wheel battery truck. His only has 4 wheels, and takes gas. Too bad.

Then we walked down to the German beer garden and had a drink, headed home, watched some TV, and went to bed.

Exciting? Yes! My parents are here. What could be more exciting!

kisses.

No comments: