Friday, September 2, 2011

a day on the town

Today my cousin Peeps and I took her nieces to meet Teri and Jett at open gym.
We were hoping an hour and a half of jumping would make them sleeps.

And then Peeps decided to jump in the foam pit.
There is no easy way out of this thing.

After the gym we took the kiddos to Chick-fil-a.
What kid doesn't love chicken!

We headed home, put the kids to bed, and watched many hours of The Kardashians.

And then my dad drug us all to the airport (willingly) because he has a friend who flies a private jet and we wanted to go see it.

Entertainment in Stillwater. We are awesome.

My cousin and I decided we were going to act like Kardashians.
We could get used to this kind of living.

Aaron and my dad were in airplane happiness.

kisses.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The picture of the fan blowing those blonde locks might be my new background. Get home to that hubby safely today. Love you! Kisses!