Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a video to make you smile

I haven't blogged in a few days because there isn't a lot to blog about. There aren't that many great fun family pictures happening. We don't leave the house much. We just sit in Grammies room, holding her hand, trying to talk to her, trying to make her smile.

I found this video and it made me smile. Maybe I should go show it to my Gram.

It is about a floating village in Thailand and the kids who started their football team. It is inspirational, it is beautiful, and it worth the 5 minutes out of your day. At least, I thought so.


Enjoy.

And say a little pray for my gram AND papa today.

p.s. Marshall gets here tomorrow!!

kisses.

2 comments:

Kara Pyo said...

I love love love loved that.

Valerie said...

smiled and cried - a little of both!