Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The opening of Dottie Adele by Valerie K. Bryant

Everyone here knows who my great friend Valerie is. We lived together in college, she was there when Marshall and I got in engaged, and she not only was in our wedding, she made all bridesmaid dresses.
Remember the talent? Unreal.

I am so happy and proud to announce that this crazy gifted friend of mine has opened her own Etsy shop and is now selling some of her creations.
Check our her shop HERE!!!! She has a great story about where the name of her clothes baby came from, so read that too. And then buy some clothes!!

AND, you have a few hours left to enter her 1st Dottie Adele Giveaway! Head to her blog and enter the contest. Who doesn't love winning? I know I do!

Congrats Val on your opening! So excited for this adventure!

kisses.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

thank you for this! you are basically my #1 fan! and i love you for it!