Friday, August 5, 2011

break for friends

I took a break from the hospital to spend some time with a few girls I never get to see!
And find out about all the fun wedding details of the newly engaged Ashley Buxton.
It reallllllly made me miss my sweet friends.
I'm glad I'm home for a few weeks... even if it is for poopy reasons.

We are heading home to Stillwater tomorrow. Hospice has everything set up at my parents house for Gram. Continue to pray for everyone, especially Gram AND Papa. He is having a difficult time with this, as we all are. But knowing your wife is sick and there isn't anything you, or doctors, or anyone can do has got to be rough. I know it's hard for me, I can't imagine the pain my mom and her siblings, and my pops are feeling.

God has interesting plans. And He is always surprising us.

kisses.

No comments: