Monday, June 13, 2011

will you be my friend?

Thanks for sticking with me through the 100's of honeymoon posts!

We are back in Philly, Marshall is back to school and studying, and I'm just trying to figure out how to be a wife! If anyone wants to give me easy recipes that work for you I wouldn't hate it, I do however hate cooking :)

I realized we hadn't taken any pictures since we got back. So we snapped this one on our walk home from a church BBQ.
We are trying this church in our neighborhood and walking in to it was the first time that I actually felt like I belonged here.
I'm searching for friends. Every time we walk down the street I check out the girls (no les) and ask Marshall if he thinks they want to be my friend. It feels like the first day of high school and trying to find a group that will take you.

Until I find someone to hang out with I'll continue to bug Marshall while he is trying to study!

kisses.

No comments: