Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEDDING DAY!

First, I must say that if you haven't already, you should probably hop on over to Amanda's blog to see the professional wedding pics. She put them up today and I am obsessed. It's like this wedding is my first born, I'm that obsessed. I'll stop talking about it soon, I promise!

Second, the following photos were taken on my tiny black digital camera that fit nicely into my wedding dress pocket. I had full faith in Amanda that she would capture the night perfectly, but if I didn't take pictures of my friends then who was going to tag them right?

Wedding day... I didn't sleep much the night before, we had so much fun in our girl lodge and I was so anxious, about the day and I just wanted it to get here!

We woke up and got started with the decorating.

My team of women and men were on top of everything. I didn't even have to worry about a thing!

Next on the agenda, get ready!

I was surprisingly calm and relaxed throughout the day.

That is until it was time to see Marshall. I think I pooped 5 times... TMI?
We did a "first look" and geez was I glad I did. How someone can see their groom AND walk down the aisle with their daddy and see everyone staring at them. NO CLUE!

After fun pics with Marshall, the wedding party, and our families it was time.

We waited and then BAMM! It's walking time.
I don't have any personal pics of the ceremony, because duh, the camera was in my pocket.

Reception time.
There was lots of dancing going on ALL night.
Which, besides getting married, was the next goal of the night.


I'm going to venture to say that people had a good time.
At least I hope they did.

I know we did.

And before we knew it, we were running out the door through a tunnel of glow sticks to Marvin Gaye's "Lets Get It On"

Everyone told me that the day would fly by.
They were right.
It flew.

Thank you to ALL of our family and friends for your continued love and support through out this whole journey. Marshall and I are so thankful for each and everyone of you. And we are missing you already!


This wedding would also not have been possible (okay AS awesome as it was) without our amazing vendors. Finding and trusting people to help make your day perfect is key, and I nailed it with these people.

Katie Huskerson from Birdie in Norman stunned me with how beautiful our bouquets and boutonnieres were. I knew she would create a masterpiece that would make me even fall in love with flowers.

Our DJ Marshall from DJ Connections kept the dance floor alive and rockin' the whole night. We told him we wanted minimal cheese and he gave us just that. He was a huge part in making sure everyone was dancing and he did his job! Plus, his name rocks.

You all know how I feel about the one and only famous photographer Amanda Watson. She was so professional, got us in and out of pictures so we didn't have to stand in the heat, and she followed me around like the paparazzi. I am beyond pumped about her work!

And let's not forget John with T-Town Photobooth. Throughout this whole process he was SO kind, so responsive with email (which is sometimes rare in this industry) and so willing to help out wherever he could. I searched and this guy is the best in town. Promise!I want to have another excuse to use him again!
Check out the pics from the photobooth... go to his website and click on "Photo Library" password is "hm052911" (I don't care that I just shared with the world) and please view 43 of 625. How cute are my grandparents?

kisses

2 comments:

Hannah Lesley said...

I am OBSESSED with your pictures. They are PERFECT.

Kara Pyo said...

BEAUTIFUL. I love the pic at the altar where the tip of your dinosaur shoe is sticking out. perfectly adorable. love you guys!