Friday, May 27, 2011

2 days away!

Today we got a pretty awesome package all the way from China and this girl
She always knows the best gifts.
These awesome "king" and "queen" heart shaped coffee mugs. And traditional Chinese wedding slippers for the future little ones.
Of course!

Thank you Kara! We wish you and Peter were there but this is the next best thing!

....And because I'm exhausted and have no time, I thought I would leave you with a few pics from the day...
I am loving every minute of this crazy family time. I have the coolest family ever. I'm just saying, they rock.

I GET MARRIED IN 2 DAYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

kisses.

1 comment:

Kara Pyo said...

yay! I was afraid it wouldn't get there in time. Love you guys! We wish we could be there. If you were on China time, you'd be getting married in less than an hour!!! So excited for you both :)