Friday, April 8, 2011

thank you.

Today I got to business.
I made a stop by the English Paper Company to visit with Whitney and finalize our invitations!! They are perfect and very Heidi and Marshall.
A big thanks to everyone at the office! I know they are soo busy right now. I am so grateful to have worked with such incredible women with huge serving hearts.

After lunch with my sis-in-law and future cousin-in-law we headed to the new owners home of Paper Concierge for their launch party.
It was decorated beautifully with all of their products. It's a good thing I have no money or else I would have come home with everything!

Being around so much paper and cuteness today really made me miss my days at The Office.
After all, I did meet my future husband there :)

Now I need to get motivated to address these envelopes!

kisses.

No comments: