Monday, November 15, 2010

once it starts, it doesn't stop.

I think I might have a problem.

And no, it doesn't include Dawson's Creek. That obsession is in the past.

It's worse.

Ask anyone. Does Heidi cry a lot? Yes. And more now than ever before.

Crying in public is never attractive. Never.
And I guarantee that the day of my wedding I will be crying. Tears of joy of course. But it will be ugly crying. The whole "bitter beer face" look. And that just isn't pretty. I don't want that captured on film for a lifetime.

So how do we stop it? How do we contain the tears?

My cousin, and Matron of Honor, told me how she stopped her tears from overpowering her face and frightening the groom on her wedding day.

Laughter.
So take this as your warning: I might just be laughing down the aisle.

But would you really expect anything else?

kisses.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

i absolutely love this post. great pictures...especially heidi crying in the jungle. bwaahaha. and no, i don't expect anything else! looking forward to you walking down the aisle, sporting any emotion that comes out of you!

Jessica said...

love it! i was on the brink of major tears when our flower girl freaked out and it made me start laughing...it really does work!! don't worry - i'll make sure trav does something ridiculous to make sure you laugh :)

Amber said...

Oh cousin why are you so cute?! Now you just need to find a way to control your laughter when you actually get down the aisle...this is something I did not think through! Although Leah told me to try pregnant woman breathing!