Monday, August 23, 2010

don't hate me blog world

I have been neglecting the blogosphere world the past week.
Marshall was home, and that meant I dropped everything I was doing and I followed him around like a puppy.

What? I missed him.

We went to his parents house in Owasso for the week and had such a great time doing nothing! And nothing is hard to blog! Some days I didn't even take 1 picture! Shocking I know.
Recap of the week...

We tried to get in as much pool time as we possibly could. And an awkward self-timered picture.

We watched the homosexual dogs wrestle each other.

Marshall found this cowboy hat in his brother's room....
I think the cowboy hat/sunglass combo makes him look like he is a reality tv star..... if only....

We got to hang out with his niece Addie...
Yeah, it took her a while to get used to Uncle Marshall! Maybe it was the hat!

And then one day he said "let's go, we're going on a day date" I love how he continues to woe me.
Don't worry. It's root beer, it was a day date people, not a night date!

And before I knew it we were headed back to the airport. Sad.

All we ever do is go to the airport and hug goodbye.

Until next time Walker.

kisses.

1 comment:

Marsh said...

Mmmm... Root beer.