Thursday, July 8, 2010

home sweet hoooommeeee

After a long day of airplanes and airports we FINALLLYY made it to OKC.
This little man was a champ on the planes. Better than I was that's for sure!

When we got to the OKC airport...
... this girl surprised me!

Let's just pause and look at how pretty she is.

Okay.

And after an hour in the car we were finally pulling onto my street when I saw a for sale sign at the corner of our street that says "3.5 acres with pond". Well I have no idea how many acres we have, but I do know we have a pond. So I said "Who is selling their house?" (We only have 2 other neighbors, not many options.)

My mom turned and looked at me and said "We are..."

I started freaking out. It took a few minutes for me to realize they were just kidding.

How cruel.

It's just our neighbors.

But then we pulled up to our house
And it felt so good to be home.
I never want to leave.

Actually I can't leave.
My tire is flat.

It's a good thing. I'm kind of scared to drive.

I know I will sleep good tonight.

I'm home.

kisses.

No comments: