Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cooking with Lynn

I'm home now. Again.

My wonderful patient mother is going to teach me a few skills while I'm home.

Number 1. cooking.

I know what you all are thinking. "Heidi wasn't that your major?" "Heidi but you are so skilled in the kitchen, you're peanut butter and marshmellow sandwiches rock"

This is all true. But when it comes to cooking I sit on the couch and truly believe it will cook itself.

So tonight momma Lynn and I made din din.
Salmon and pasta (btw I know how to boil water, I'm not that girl)

She made me do it all.

Well not all :)

She also gave me some motherly advice and told me that this pasta pot is the pot of all pots.
Go Cowboys!

The food was delish. And I must say I surprised myself at how easy it was! I would post the recipe but that just isnt my style.

You know what my style is?
The cleaning up process.

In China we didnt have hot water or a dishwasher to wash our dishes. I'm still washing everything by hand. Americans are blessed.

Try washing your dishes in cold water today. It isn't easy.

kisses.

No comments: