Friday, May 14, 2010

they're comin in too low

A 4 hour simple bus ride to the Beijing airport turned into a 5 hour + traffic nightmare. I knew I was going to be late, I had given myself plenty of time to get there and wait for them. But I just left out rush hour traffic out of my brain.

So. Yes. I showed up late. It was sad. But the good thing was is they got here!

We taxied it to our hotel and wanted to crash.
But because my parents flied 1st class and got to eat and eat and eat they weren't hungry.

But I was.
Yup. That's me. Eating Subway. My 2nd Subway experience of my life. And it was so delicious.

Hey. Don't judge. I haven't had a sandwich in months!
This guy didn't eat one. Why aren't there Quizno's in Chiner?

We went back to the room and passed out. Tomorrow will be a long day full of Chinese people, famous Chinese places, and more Chinese people.

And I am so thankful they are here. I have missed them SO much!

p.s. no photos of Lynn today. We are so alike. She had been on a plane for 2 days. No photo opts. Tomorrow. I promise.

kisses.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

gosh i love you guys!!! have fun :)