Monday, March 1, 2010

The 4th has returned

So I was creeping in Kylie's room, waiting for Kevin to get home so we could eat and I heard a noise... I heard "HEIIIIDI" in a beautiful Chinese accent. I ran out into the hall and there he is, arms open wide, ROBIN! (I wish I had a picture but I didn't have my camera DANG IT!)

Kylie and I RAN to him, hugged him, and jumped up and down with joy for about 5 minutes! He told us later that "it is not the Chinese way to get so excited like that" but he showed his excitement in that moment. Thanks Robin.

Once Kevin made it back we hit the streets for some din.

My heart has longed for these 2 back in my life.

Robin is the best at ordering food for us. We missed his perfect Chinese.

My meal he ordered me.

He must be thinking about something real smart...

Kevman ate Robin's rice.

And Kylie's noodles.

We asked for hot water (yes, hot water.... you must drink lots of hot water to stay healthy)
And they brought it out to us in bowls. We felt like little kitty cats.

After dinner, Robin ditched us, but Kylie, Kevin, and I prepared for our nightly routine. The Office. We pile on one of our tiny Chinese twin beds, we get chocolate treats, press play and just laugh and Kevin usually somehow falls asleep.

But tonight, it took us a while to get to the main attraction.

We had heart-to-hearts for the majority of the night. And then Michael Scott. But sometimes you just need the heart part.

I am so thankful for these 3. It's pretty cool how He picked us to be here together.

kisses.

No comments: