Monday, February 1, 2010

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our family....

I am leaving Thailand. After 20 beautiful hot sunny exciting days it is finally time to head back to China. My flight is leaving bright and early in the morning for Hong Kong (DISNEYLAND!!) after a layover in Bangkok. I just love sitting in airports.

I will miss this place. I really think I may be depressed after I leave. I love wearing shorts and flip flops, and eating burgers, and Tuk Tuk rides, and wondering where I am half the time, and the fruit. OOH the fruit is to DIE FOR! I could live in Chiang Mai, I really could. If I get to pick my next foreign city to live in, Chiang Mai is at the top of that list. For sure.

My intention was to post some pictures. But for some reason this computer wont read my camera... so sorry. You can just imagine me walking around sweating in my shorts!

As for my next post.... it might not be until I am back in my China home, which will be end of February.... Since I am going back to China that means no more blogging or connection with the social world until I am back on my own computer where I PAY for it. That's right... I pay to stay connected with you guys, that is how much I love you.

But e-mail me so I feel like I know what's going on, it may take me a while to answer since internet will not easily accessible. And if another crazy facebook epidemic starts, Cathy you have my permission to do whatever you need to do. Just nothing to do with HJ please.

kisses.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

your blog followers will miss you, but I know you and you will find a way to stay connected.xoxo