Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Monday, another Funday.

Mondays are usually my "date" morning with Marshall. But since we are in the same country for once, it was "date" morning with this lady.

I can't wait till I am in the same country as her.

We had to cut it short to meet Winter for some shopping and lunch.

2 of my favorite people together. Beautiful.

After lunch we were on a mission.
We passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest,
through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops,
Climbed over a barb wire fence with what looks to be a "Keep Out" sign in Chinese

but then we made it!

There is this pagoda type thing on top of a mountain/hill that overlooks the sea. I have been wanting to journey there, but I wanted him to go with me.

After that guess where we went?
Another Work Out park... He really can't get enough.

We met up for Korean BBQ with these guys.
Korean BBQ never disappoints. And neither do they!

kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I will not place that stuffed animal under my arm while humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic, gazing thoughtfully towards the east. A good Camera - If you have the money, a good camera is one that can make all the difference. If you are developing your client's pictures yourself, Photoshop is an excellent photo editing program.

my webpage - wedding photographer houston texas, ,