Thursday, December 3, 2009

For Kori: my taitai

A wise man once told me how much energy and brain power is used when teaching. Unfortunately , I am bad with numbers and can't remember. Ask Marshall if you are really interested. But it was a lot which makes since for how exhausted I am at the end of my day. I used to work 8 hour days 5 days a week. I should be able to handle teaching a few classes a day right? Class just makes me want eat chocolate, rice, and KFC.

This is what I saw when I looked out my classroom door yesterday

He is always wearing his rollerblades to class. I don’t know how he gets up the stairs. I don’t actually know if he owns shoes? Not my student. But I wish.

Once every 2 weeks we have English Club for the students. We have formed together with the Foreign Language Club. We provide games, pose for pictures, and get the students excited. FLC just provides the games. The leader of FLC is this student who is J.Ward’s Chinese half.

We all know and love J.Ward for her individuality. She is not afraid to speak her mind, stand up for herself or what she believes in, she does not take "No" for an answer, she is the future President of the United States.

Meet Nancy Simon. The Chinese version of J.Ward.

Nancy Simon. That is right, 2 names. She is all business no party.

Except she is party right here, I told her to do something fun.

Nancy Simon is always saying things like “Excuse me, Attention Attention”. She loves order and being on schedule. She will be the next ruler of China one day.

Thank goodness for people like J.Ward and Nancy Simon. How would we ever get anything done without them?

kisses

p.s. I love my J.Wizz

1 comment:

Kori said...

Ok, see you told me the story but it really was so much better hearing it this way with pictures! And did you tell Nancy Simon to put her hands on her hips? That is amazing.

P.S. my list of people I want to meet when I come visit is growing... #8 Rollerblade boy #9 Nancy Simon